Gravitation

Go down

Gravitation

Post by schmaltzy on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:55 pm

ok...
Gravitation..
genre : Music, Comedy, Drama/Love
it's an out of this world anime... why? it's an anime that deals with a male-male relationship...
in other words... a gay relationship...

i really don't know how to put it in words... after i watched the whole anime series (13 episodes ONLY), i wasn't sure if i was ok with the male-male relationship or not... dizzy

i mean.. the Philippines is a conservative country and the major religion here is Christianity.. and we are aware that the people here is not so open with gay relationships.. unlike the United states... uhm.. do you see what i mean.. Question

oh well...
this is one of those anime that really makes you think and (in my case) would probably change some views in your life...

Spoiler:
Suichi Shindou and Eiri Yuki ( the two main characters of the show) kissed!! yes the GUYS lip locked with each other... (shivers OMGWTFBBQ! Shocked Wah! Freeze Down ) by the way, their first kiss was already seen in the first episode... THEY ALREADY KISSED IN THE FIRST EPISODE!, while usually in some/probably most anime would have it by the end!! i guess the maker/s just could not wait... wahhh!!!

just watch it and see how you would react to its uhmmmm "twisted- love- story", the anime only consists of 13 episode... it's manga is much longer...
schmaltzy
Level 4
Level 4

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : reading, sketching, eating, sleeping, music
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gravitation

Post by hmm00 on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:32 pm

Another um...anime that's kind of like that in terms of homosexual relationships is God! Save our King. although it isn't concentrated on homosexuality. It's a weird comedy..hehe

Want to earn money? Click:

You won't lose anything. ^_^
hmm00
Admin

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-10-08

View user profile http://twilight.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by schmaltzy on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:53 am

really?! weird... that's actually the next anime that i'm going to watch... hala.... haha
schmaltzy
Level 4
Level 4

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : reading, sketching, eating, sleeping, music
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hmm00 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:12 pm

Well good luck with that!

It's actually okay coz the gay-ish scenes aren't so prominent. para bang siningit lang.

The plot is...well it definitely has a plot, take away all the random stuff they came up with and it'd almost be like the typical travel-to-a-different-dimension-where-you-are-a-king plot. The randomness is...so...random!

Want to earn money? Click:

You won't lose anything. ^_^
hmm00
Admin

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-10-08

View user profile http://twilight.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down