blood+

Go down

blood+

Post by schmaltzy on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:56 am

you HAVE to watch this..

it's the typical normal high school student who one day finds out she has this special ability or "uniqueness(?)" in her that would help her save the world... and as the story progresses she learns more about herself and the main antagonist is introduced... and the rest is history..

yes it's the typical . . . ... but the thing that makes it different/unique is that:
*the following are based solely on my opinion and any reactions, whether violent or not, are welcome*

1. the protagonist is a female... honestly, almost all "high school kid to super hero"-anime have male as their main character...

2. in my opinion.. it's got a good plot... i don't know what a good plot means to you.. but for me... a good plot is like that one of full metal alchemist, samurai x.. you know those kind of anime that really has a story...

3. it's bloody good... i don't know.. maybe it's just me but most anime that has blood or has a dark/sad theme in it turn out to be the good ones... eheheh... you know like samurai x, death note... not necessarily popular but good... hmm... maybe it is just me... (that's why you people should post!! give out some comments and opinions of your own... ehhehehe)

...neehh... i'm out of ideas.. harhar...

please... DO watch it...
schmaltzy
Level 4
Level 4

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : reading, sketching, eating, sleeping, music
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: blood+

Post by akazooken on Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:27 pm

lolz..

bloody good eh? nice pun.. haha

err.. you have ba the link to where we can watch?

papost naman oh.... >_<

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 87
Job/hobbies : currently a Hematophobic Cardiothoracic surgeon of Seattle Grace Hospital
Registration date : 2007-10-10

View user profile http://theglassprism.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by schmaltzy on Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:14 am

hmm... i actually don't know.. i watched it in dvd... much much much bloody faster... geeshh... (OT)i've got accustomed to saying bloody.. was it ron weasley who always said that? can't remember... (OT)

you can try some of this sites though...

www.youtube.com
www.realitylapse.com - i'm not sure if it's like youtube where you can just watch though... i think you can only download here... neehh.. i'm not sure... sorry!
schmaltzy
Level 4
Level 4

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : reading, sketching, eating, sleeping, music
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hmm00 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:37 am

I'd suggest veoh...but they soxx(1337ness)! They made the videos from series previews! Roar! Now you have to subscribe to voeh TV just to watch it(although I don't know if subscription is free...hassle).

Blood+ is, I believe, a follow up to Blood: The Last Vampire(or maybe that wuz just the title of the movie). Anyway, I think Blood has its own series but the art is more of realistic in terms of details than anime-ish.

Animax subbers = soxxorz.

Want to earn money? Click:

You won't lose anything. ^_^
hmm00
Admin

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-10-08

View user profile http://twilight.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content